Sunday, December 11, 2005

Blackjack Fun Fact

Before I get to the fun fact, I wanted to mention that Seanbaby Saturday is pretty much done. At this point, I would pretty much be repeating his same material over and over. I like the idea of regular features and if I can come up with an idea (or if you have ideas), I'll be more than happy to look into it.

One thing about being in the military is that people love stories about basic training. I'd love to sit here and tell you that I was the model troop and never got yelled at but that would be lying to you in a most heinous fashion. One of the more amusing times was when I messed up a move during marching. In a way, I kind of got hosed because I wasn't around when they taught the move. I was doing something specific for my future job when my flight learned that step. Of course, that didn't help my case when the TI saw me screw up. After getting barked at for a couple of minutes he said "I want you to go to those bleachers and tell them what a dipshit you are". So, being the obedient lad I am, I marched directly to those bleachers and started talking to them:

"I'm sorry, Mr. Bleachers. I screwed up in marching and I promise never to do it again. I'll do my best to make you proud, Mr. Bleachers. Don't be mad at me."

Knowing that story, do I make a lot more sense to you? I'm betting that I do. Cashing out!

No comments :

Post a Comment